Monday, September 21, 2009

The New Marketing Business ME!!

Thanks to Harv, Alex and Joels for teaching so much to me during GBI!

With what they have taught me i not only can trae forex less anxiously and of course encouraged me to persue my Eduacation before i really hit hard on the ways of the working world.

Allowing me to have such mind set before i hit the Universities and I'll definately use most of the teachings of what i have learnt for the past 1 year with harv (inclusive of the up coming Enlightened Warrior Camp) to excel towards my grades and awareness in the future.

Not forgetting my Lovely mother who has always been there and supporting me...
Can't afford to let anyone down... (yah?)

Broom broom....!! for honor and Glory!!!
FOr the HORDE!! haha

Nigel Nicholas Oei
World of Warcraft
Max Lvl Undead Warrior
Gorgannash
Ranked!
1st Gorgannash Undead Warrior High WARLORD!!
RAWR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment