Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Turn of the Tides

Once again, i face this similar emotion and trade condition,
when i see like wow i'm at 2000+ pips and *Vroom!* down back to 100+ pips.

Well once bitten i don;t think it would be the same scenario faced would be the same,
I my case or my life that is... since its no longer a mini, its easy as its within my risk!

Muahah!!... feeling great.. risk management will produce good results and proper emotion control..

Well if i my plans and methods studied and practiced right,
the tide will once turn around for me and my fellow trader partners.

My vision is one day we will all be very profitable and all being able to live the life of our choice

As for me, a new opportunity has just arrived, finally a need and a demand for my service,

Thanks to my senior in the army we are able to work towards doing a service orientated business - automate it if possible.
The business has been around for a long time yet there is still a good deal of demand for it..

I have to DO THIS!!! learn on how to work towards a business... the question that all will be asking...

Why Do this kinda of work? Your so young! Not worth your time! ... well thanks for the feedback.

I noticed that some areas of work is when people find it an issue called "LAZY or not safe" is the main source of good business.

Earning money doing things people fail or doesn't like doing..

Well working towards a dream and work on a method that has been around for quite some time does give me some advantages.

Thanks to Max, my mum , Stewart and of course moral support of my friends around.. being optimistic and work smart/hard.

Perseverance is the key, the once who win are the ones in the game.. this teaching is learned from trading experience.


Life has its wonders and this will be my journey.. to tell the world how did i survive and walk towards success..

In time to come.. before results are shown, Energy and effort is needed to produce my outcome..

GA BAT TEY!!!
Onwards Singapore... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment